2.05.2009

Gross

I had to post so dead fishies weren't the first thing we all see on my blog. G-ross.

I have now worked out for three days in a row. This is a huge accomplishment for me. I usually give up after two. :o) Seriously, I'm proud of myself. I'm so lazy when it comes to exercising. I do have to say I have really looked forward to my workouts this week. I like it.

I met with my wedding planner yesterday and I feel so much better now! She gave me a checklist and I have most everything planned already! I secretly LOVE lists and checking things off. Ok, so maybe that's not such a huge secret.

Things at work are good just a little scary. They've been letting us go home early if we're not busy and it's added up to about a 5 hour cut per pay period. I just hope things don't get any worse. I'm praying I can hold on to this job!

That's all the updating I have time for right now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hang in there Indya (haha) none of these life events are a suprise to God :) Stay faithful to Him, His word and hold onto every promise. hope you got your chain up!
Love, Jen

jenny said...

I also love checklists and checking things off...although I'm not very secretive about it!