2.14.2009

Valentine's Day

Today was my first wedding shower. I could not have asked for a better shower. I feel so blessed to have these women in my life supporting me and loving me. I love this picture of the girls laughing. So sweet.





Opening presents with Jen by my side and Carly at my feet. Don't you love the daisies??







This is my poor melted GIANT Hershey's Bar with Almonds that my sweet Dad gave me for Valentine's Day. This is pretty much the only way I'll eat a Hershey's Bar. With almonds, not melted.






I spent the rest of the day at home with the family watching Tru TV and making spaghetti. I was reminded today that God knows me and knows my heart. He knows what I need before I do. WAY before I do. I am rich indeed.

1 comments:

jenny said...

Yay for wedding showers...it's getting close!!! :) :) :)