2.20.2009

Dreams

Most of you know my history of crazy dreams. (Kidney bean river) So this will not come as much of a shock. I had a dream that I was shot in the chest seven times and lived. I was working at a medical clinic of some sort and I went out to the lobby to put some blankets in the blanket warmer. In walked a very large scary man who immediately pointed a gun at me. I threw my hands up in the air and he shot me. Seven times. I fell over, passed out and woke up in the ER. They decided to leave the bullets in me because they were only the size of bbs or however you spell that. And I walked out of the ER like nothing had happened. I do have to tell you I was under the influence of Nyquil.

3 comments:

Corey said...

Bad dream. Very very bad dream.

Corey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corey said...

Your profile picture looks like we're trying to rip the picture down the middle with our minds.