2.19.2009

Good moods

I woke up kinda groggy today but now I'm in such a good mood! Maybe it's because I've been off sick since Monday and have caught up on some sleep. Who knows? I did get to see Corey yesterday, that always brightens my mood.

Today I've been calling apartment places in Paris, TN. I reconnected with a friend who sent me a very helpful link and some good advice. So now I'm looking at houses for rent in Paris. Again, that's TN, not France. I wish. :o)

I'm counting down the days until our wedding. 86 to go! Whoa. That's scary and sooo exciting at the same time. Only 86 days left of the life I've known. Then I get to start this crazy adventure with Corey. I'm pumped! I see friends that have gotten married and how happy they are and I am blessed to have such good examples surrounding me.

1 comments:

jenny said...

Are you guys going to live in Paris?