1.20.2009

A New Experience



Last Saturday I traveled to Memphis with Jen Howell and Mrs. Lee to the Asian Market. Our goal was to shop for Molly's Tol, or first birthday party. It was quite an experience.






Creepy dead fish








LIVE Blue Crabs. There was a little boy leaning over the tank and I was really afraid for him.







More dead fishies.








Jen trying to decide just which candy to get.








Doesn't the picture make you want to drink the tea just to relax like the lady on the box? Maybe not.





3 comments:

Corey said...

Poor fishies.

Unknown said...

Dont worry Corey, they were stinky fishies :) Soooo glad you were there with me India. Seriously, what would I have done in that market for TWO hours lol. Even though you felt like the poor fishies...I'm glad you were there!
Love, Jen

jenny said...

too many dead fishies...