12.01.2008

Beachbody!


Today is Day One of Power 90 from www.beachbody.com. It's a 90 day boot camp for weight loss and muscle transformation. Hard work! I took before pictures but I'm not ready to post those yet. Maybe in a month.

It's also December 1st and the first day of my new work schedule. Now I have every morning free to exercise and run errands. Love it!

Thanksgiving was wonderful. I love seeing my family and eating all the good things they fix. You see now why I started Power 90. :o)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

GO INDIA!!!!!! I need to get over to your place and beachbody it with ya sista...way to be motivated! I LOVE your playlist...so fun. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving, we are trying to recover from barf camp around here. I am holding my breath that the boys are goin to start dropping like flies...oh dear.
See ya soon!

Corey said...

I got nothing except I'm proud of you and....go Beachbody!

jenny said...

I totally mentioned you by name in another blog. Are you still as excited when I did it a few weeks ago?