11.16.2008

Holidays Already??

So I decided to put my tree up today. This is the first time I've ever decorated a tree by myself. This is my parent's tree. They decided to do a small tree this year. The reason I decided to decorate early is because Beth, my roommate, is having her family over to our apartment for a combined Thanksgiving/Christmas celebration on Thanksgiving Day. I wanted the apartment to be festive for them. So I decorated really early. I usually wait until the day after Thanksgiving.

I love Christmas trees. The ones at Macy's always make me smile. They're beautiful.

5 comments:

erin said...

Woohoo!! It looks great!

Corey said...

Wow. It looks pretty.

Are those real or filler presents?

Unknown said...

love it India! i need to go to Macy's with you and take in the Christmas trees :) that was really sweet of you to make the place look so warm and cozy for Beths family and for you guys too! How was the discussion last night?

Jamey and Angela Moore said...

Girl, you make me feel so good! I put our tree up Saturday..Anytime after Halloween is fair game to getting the places decorated. Your tree is Beautiful!

jenny said...

Oh goodness, I'm going to have to put up a picture of my tree now! I can't be left out!