4.17.2010

Spastic Spring

So this month has been pretty busy! I went on a girls weekend getaway trip with some friends last weekend. We went to a cabin in Pigeon Forge. So pretty but the drive was terrible. I hurt my shoulder at work in early April (partially torn biceps tendon) and it's been so painful. So sitting in a car for six hours was hard to do. But it was worth it to see some friends I never get to see and to make a few new friends.









I went back to the endocrinologist this past Wednesday for a check-up. My hemaglobin A1C was 5.4!!! SOOOOOOO awesome. I can't even tell you how proud of that number I am. Most diabetes doctors want that number under 7 and you're doing good. 5.4 is rock star status. Ok, maybe that's going too far. Ha! Anyway, my TSH was up again meaning my thyroid is not producing enough hormone. So I have to increase my dosage of that med. No big deal. At least I'll not feel so tired soon.

And the big news is...Corey got the job and we are moving back to Jackson three weeks from TODAY! I cannot wait to have a 10 minute commute. But most of all I can't wait to be close to friends again. Deep breath. This year has been tough being away from so many people I love so much. But it's almost over and Corey and I can get established as a couple in Jackson and at Fellowship.

This is us at Benihana in Memphis in January. We went there for our Christmas/New Year Celebration with my aunt and uncle.

1 comments:

jenny said...

Fun idea about a girls getaway! Was the cabin a good price? Bummer about your shoulder...ouch...

But does this mean that you're going to be posting more often??? Pleeeeeeeeease?