12.18.2009

December Doings

A few weeks ago Corey and I met up with some friends and went to Nashville for the day. We went to see Charlie Brown Ice! It was a lot of fun! We have a month packed full of things to do every weekend. I love this time of year. I get to see people I don't get to see very often. It really feeds my social soul. I also got to go to Andrew Peterson's Christmas concert last weekend. I've seen it several times and it is still such an amazing worship experience for me. I always leave very humbled that the Son of God would come to earth to save us. To save me. I've been to a wedding also. It was beautiful. Really beautiful. Regressive dinner with the FSM girls. They are always so much fun to be around. A few days ago I went down to Memphis for my diabetes check-up. I got a good report! So glad. I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas and New Years!

2 comments:

jenny said...

I want to go to ICE...how much is it???? I am totally going to make plans to go next year...how long is Charlie Brown in town for??? Maybe I can make it down the week after Christmas this year, too...

Unknown said...

Yay for an update on ya'll!!!! I'm so glad you are havin some fun :). It has been so good to see ya more often and we are all looking forward to having you both around all the time! Come by if you can this week! Love, Jen