5.12.2009

Wedding Prep

So I'm really enjoying this week. I love how excited everyone is for us and it makes me even more excited than I already am! I'm excited to see far away friends and then to start my marriage with Corey. We have lots of adventures planned and I know there will be adventures we don't plan for. I know there will be ups and downs and days that are super tough. I've seen marriages fail but more importantly than that I've seen many marriages succeed. Corey and I are blessed to have so many examples of healthy marriages around us. Very blessed. I'm excited to see what adventures God has in store for us and our marriage.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait for Sat :0 you r going to be amazing and we are excited for you! I'm so selfishly glad you arent moving too far :) enjoy these last few days!
Love ya

jenny said...

I am so excited to see you this weekend! I know your wedidng is going to be fabulous :) :) :) :)

jenny said...

The wedding was lovely- enjoy your honeymoon :) :) :)