3.01.2008

Ready to travel

I was just looking at a friends photo album on facebook. She's been to so many places. The most recent pictures are from her trip to Peru. I'm tired of always saying I want to travel but never traveling. There are so many places in this world that I want to experience. Actually there are places in this country that I've never seen. I want to visit New England, Oregon, California, Montana, Maine and the list goes on and on. Later this year my sister and I are planning are trip to Alaska to see my cousins. I guess I'm just feeling restless today.

1 comments:

Esther said...

*sigh* money and time limits stink sometimes. That's why movies on the big screen serve as a great escape sometimes :P Keep us posted on future travels though!

We, as readers of your blog should help keep you accountable to being more intentional about travel plans though! Besides Alaska, what are you doing today to set aside your resources (time and money) to make this happen? ;)