2.24.2008

It's about time

So I figured I would start using this since I told someone today that I had one.

This weekend was a good one. Some of you may know that I dogsit/housesit as a little side business. So I had a job this weekend dogsitting for two boxers. They were SOOO cute. I'll have to post a picture tomorrow. Today I went to Moe's with the Howells. I'm really enjoying getting to know them. Their boys are CUTE and SWEET and just so much fun. I'm super glad they moved to Jackson!

Today is sort of an anniversary for Corey and me. One year ago today Corey and I started communicating on eHarmony. Awwww! :o)

2 comments:

Margie said...

Congrats on your anniversary!!!!!

Margie Clement :-)

Esther said...

wow!!! one year!! congrats India! ;)

as for the dog-sitting business- sweet! can't wait for pics!